Reduce SAN costs with an all-inclusive, enterprise feature set for physical and virtual environments. Eliminate risk via data high availability. Increase business agility and scale SAN disruption free.
Planning for everything from data growth to disaster recovery to centralized backup to future proofing your infrastructure – these are all daunting tasks for any company no matter what the size. When it comes to the storage part of the design, HP P4000 G2 LeftHand SAN Solutions are a perfect fit for environments with a variety of virtual servers, client virtualization, database, email, and business applications.
- High performance solid state tier -New P4900 SSD Storage System – linearly scales IOPS as you grow. Includes integrated SMARTSSD Wear Gauge. Easily add to P4000 environment and migrate volumes online.
- P4800 SAN Solution for BladeSystem now supports 2TB drives for best dollar per GB options in a converged infrastructure! In addition, HP Virtual Connect FlexFabric modules are supported.
- New SAN Status home page & Best Practice configuration wizard: New look & feel for P4000 CMC with single view of all management groups/key info. New wizards help choose highest availability configs.
- Peer Motion data mobility with Cluster Swap: Replace or upgrade P4000 clusters with a few clicks, no maintenance windows and no downtime required. Migrate data online between tiers non-disruptively.
- Simplified backup and easy recovery: Application integrated and managed snapshots for ESX and Hyper-V. Take application consistent snapshots of VMs from the storage system.
- Storage Replication Adaptor for VMware Site Recovery Manager 5: Integration streamlines/automates disaster recovery with P4000 and ESX.
For more information contact your Trams Sales Representative, who will be happy to help, on 020 7820 7111.